The Geo-TraxMICRO Pro is a powerful, multi-functional wireless GPS tracking device. User’s can ping the device on-demand, self-reboot the device, and change the tracking interval O.T.A. All this and more is at the fingertips of SawTrax clients. Simply amazing!
- 100% web-based wireless GPS tracking…no software to install.
- Small – 5.06“L x 3.95”W x 2.43”H (device and case) – discreet and concealable.
- Rechargeable 3.7V 13,400mAh li-polymer battery pack.
- Motion-activated. Low power consumption. Enjoy over 200 days of 60 second tracking updates on a single charge with external battery pack (Pro Version). **Variable**
- Internal GSM and GPS Antennas. No external antenna or wiring.
- Gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer for battery life and motion detection.
- IP67-rated waterproof Slap n’ Track magnetic mount enclosure (80 lb pull magnet).
- Web-based wireless GPS tracking. Covert vehicle tracking, remote asset tracking, anti-theft applications and more. Global coverage!
- Dimensions: 1.57”W x 2.65”L x .82”D
- Weight: 2.1 oz, (59.5g)
- GPS Chipset: uBlox All-In-One GPS receiver. Fast and accurate sensitivity.
- Position Accuracy: Autonomous: <2.5m / SBAS: 2.0m
- Battery: Li-Polymer 1300mAh Internal Battery
- Antenna: Internal dual-mode GSM/GPRS + Cellular
- Motion Sensing: Built-in 3-axis precision accelerometer
- Indicator LED: GSM, GPS and battery status
Unlimited Monthly GPS Tracking! No Overages! No Long-Term Contracts or Commitments!
- 60 Second Tracking Updates – $20.95 per month **One SIM Global Coverage**
**Device must be activated prior to deployment. Upon activation, charges will be pro-rated for the current month.**
- Geo-TraxMICRO wireless GPS tracking device
- AC/DC wall charger
- One SIM card (already installed within device)
- Slap n’ Track magnetic mount enclosure (Pro Version)
- 13,400maH lithium-ion battery pack (Pro Version)
- 5V DC industrial wall-charger (Pro Version)
From tracking fleet vehicles to monitoring shipping containers at sea, SawTrax understands and can deliver an integrated solution, tailor-made to your specific needs. Through continued development of our core GPS tracking products, along with U.S based tech support and order fulfillment, we stand ready to help your organization achieve all of its goals and objectives. Your success is our success. We are happy to be of service and look forward to hearing from you. “Complete Tracking Solutions.” It’s the SawTrax difference. Give us a shout!
Designed and built as the most adaptable platform on the market, SawTrax deploys the IntelliMatics™ GPS Tracking System. The portal combines the power of a cellular-based GPS tracking system and wireless networking capabilities that seamlessly track mobile vehicles and monitor high-value remote assets.
GPS stands for Global Positioning System. Each Geo-Trax™ device has a small antenna that receives signals from a constellation of 32 GPS satellites. Using the timing of signal reception from multiple satellites, the device calculates its own position, speed and elevation. Civilian GPS signals are transmitted free-of-charge by the U.S. Government. Each Geo-Trax™ device combines an integrated GPS receiver and a wireless modem. The radio transmits GPS-calculated positions back over a wireless network. Location and course data is then uploaded to the Network Operations Center servers. Authorized users monitor vehicle movement on maps and reports displaying route information, stop location/ duration and other valuable information.
Yes. The IntelliMatics™ System does not require any out-of-pocket investment in servers or related GPS tracking software. Our systems are equally cost-effective for one vehicle to one million, and a rapid ROI is a virtual certainty!
The hardware consists of one of our Geo-Trax™ devices installed within each mobile or fixed asset you want to track. If wired into a vehicle, negligible power would be drawn from the vehicle’s own electrical system. If the selection were a wireless Geo-Trax™ solution, the device would operate on its own internal rechargeable battery or extended battery pack. The device will consist of an integrated GPS tracking receiver, antenna, plus a wireless data radio module connected to a cellular antenna. Software (SAAS) is a secure suite of web pages, that we provide, accessible to authorized users only, available on any PC running Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later. The IntelliMatics™ System is also accessible through most web-enabled iOS and Android mobile devices. No other hardware or software is required.
Good question. All of our competitive pricing is clearly advertised on each respective device and service plan page. We always offer volume discounts, so please contact us today at +234 806 944 9333 if you happen to have questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Inventory fluctuates.** We strive to ship most packages the same day by UPS Ground (3-7 Day). If a faster UPS shipping method is preferred, that option can be selected during online checkout. This would allow the shipment to be tracked and insured for loss or damage. In certain select cases, we might also offer shipping via Xpress Minerals Logistics. However, this is the exception, not the rule. Please call +234 813 726 6507 if Express Minerals Logistics shipping is desired. **Due to UPS weekend and holiday restrictions, we WILL NOT be able to offer delivery on those specific days. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.**